Applications are now closed!
We are looking for a motivated research analyst who is interested in growing within an awesome cross-functional team of Real Estate experts. In this role, we need you to be naturally curious and have a passion for understanding real estate industry.
· Detailed desktop research for the real estate market;
· Collect real estate market data and assist writing property reports;
· Maintain, update and develop the database of property market movements and macroeconomic metrics;
· Source, analyze and present market data for internal purposes and presentation to clients;
· Monitor market and economic developments;
· Monitor and ensure appropriate data is gathered, collated and stored within a robust database;
· Develop one’s connections in the real estate market, especially in the local market with developers and landowners.
· Attend market presentations, project launches and networking events at the request of team management;
· Maintain and update database of clients and business network;
We are hiring personality and ability over experience!
· Ambitious fresh graduates or early-stage career starters;
· Motivated to work in a dynamic environment;
· Excellent English and Khmer written and verbal communication;
· Enjoys the challenge of working with senior team members and multiple nationalities;
· Able to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail;
· Well-presented and sociable;
· Good computer skills including Microsoft office, PowerPoint, Excel
· Reporting preparation and edition, excellent research capabilities;
· Teamwork player, willing to learn, can do attitude.
· Good understanding of and genuine interest in real estate market in Cambodia;