22nd Floor 2 Bedroom Condo Type J For Sale - Real Hope Condo, Boeung Trabek, Phnom Penh

$ 143,421 (2646/sqm)

Boeung Trabek, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Property Code: 18316
2 2 0

Property Description

This fully furnished and modern condo can now be yours with just a 10% downpayment, with a developer loan open for the remaining 90%. Given the lush furnishings, spacious and airy main hall, cozy bedrooms, and breathtaking city view from the balcony, it's an extremely enviable urban pad with a strategic location in Phnom Penh’s Boeung Keng Kang District, within reach of staple and upcoming urban destinations alike. Aside from serving as a high-end home for when you're in the city, you can also maximize this property by renting it out for passive income as the amenities, style, and location are sure to attract willing tenants such as young professionals or perhaps a small family. Premium wellness amenities like the swimming pool and gym further enhance the quality of life you can expect in this building, and now is the best time to make use of this real estate opportunity. 

Nearby: 

  • Walking Distance from ACLEDA Bank  
  • 3mins from BELTEI International University  
  • 5mins from Aeon Mall & the Russian Hospital  
  • 10mins from the Royal Palace 


Interested in this Real Hope Condo, Boeung Trabek, Phnom Penh Condominium or a property similar to this? Send us a message by filling out the contact form on the right to schedule a FREE viewing with our team of professional real estate agents. IPS Cambodia offers rent and sale of Apartment in Phnom Penh, Condo for rent, office spaces for rent, and other Real Estate in Cambodia throughout Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, and Sihanoukville

Share this property:

  • Strata Title/Freehold 
  • Fully Furnished 
  • 2BR, 2BTH 
  • Size: 54 Sqm. (70 Sqm. Gross) 
  • Open Living Area 
  • Compact Peninsula Kitchen 
  • 4-Seater Dining Set 
  • Hot/Cold Showers 
  • Balcony 
  • Situated Floor: 22F 
  • Amenities: Swimming Pool, Gym 
  • Parking: $50/month 
  • Management Fee: $1/sqm 
  • Electricity: $0.25/KWH 
  • Water: $0.70/m3 
  • Lift/Elevator 
  • Standby Generator 

Ask a Question

    Search Properties

    Other Properties You May Like

    "CHRIS DANCEY @ 04/12/2024 04:02"

    Hi there, I moved to my new condo yesterday in Siem Reap with the help pf Juu. I have to say the service was outstanding. Juu did everything possible to make the transition as easy as possible... [Read more]

    CHRIS DANCEY
    Apr 12, 2024

    "Tara @ 03/26/2024 10:23"

    Thech was able to find me the perfect apartment within a few days. I viewed multiple properties from day 1. He found an apartment that ticked all the boxes... [Read more]

    Tara
    Mar 26, 2024

    "Martina @ 02/13/2024 06:50"

    Thank you for a very pleasant cooperation. Ms. Kanha from IPS is a great professional who immediately understood what our demand was and scheduled the apartment viewings exactly according to our requirements... [Read more]

    Martina
    Feb 13, 2024

    "Wayne @ 01/03/2024 07:35"

    Thech was very helpful from the beginning of the process of renting a property in Siem reap Kept in touch throughout, nothing was a problem Would highly recommend [Read more]

    Wayne
    Jan 3, 2024

    "Michael from Germany @ 12/15/2023 09:52"

    Very friendly, competent and courteous service. In just two days, Mr. Thech has found me a very nice apartment for the second time, which corresponds exactly to my wishes... [Read more]

    Michael from Germany
    Jan 3, 2024