Explore our vast selection of available house and villa for sale in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Daun Penh, Khan Meanchey, BKK, BKK3, Krong Siem Reap, and more. Whether your goal is to look for houses in Cambodia for sale, rent, or for investment opportunities, we’ve got a range of options waiting for you. Can’t pinpoint the ideal property? Leave it to us! Connect with us through the chat below or contact one of our team members.
Villa originally refers to a country house used by the elite or upper-class members of society. It is characterized by large gardens, oversized living areas and balconies spanning the entirety of the structure.
A modern townhouse, on the other hand, refers to a city residence. It usually consists of one or more levels, with spaces efficiently maximized.
Top 3 Reasons to Invest in Villas and Houses in Cambodia
Cambodia is rapidly becoming an attractive destination for real estate investment, especially in villa house. Here are the top three reasons to consider investing in these property types in this dynamic Southeast Asian country:
High Rental Yield and Capital Appreciation Potential:
Cambodia's real estate market offers a unique combination of high rental yields and significant capital appreciation potential.
- As one of the fastest-growing countries globally, with an average growth rate of 5.4 per cent over the past decade, house in Cambodia presents an exciting opportunity for real estate investors.
- The country's robust economy, powered by its thriving tourism sector, drives demand for rental properties, particularly in sought-after tourist destinations like Phnom Penh area and Sihanoukville.
- Rental yields in Cambodia are among the highest in Southeast Asia, typically ranging from 6% to 7.5%.
- Additionally, property prices in Cambodia are expected to continue appreciating in the years to come, thanks to ongoing economic growth and development.
Favourable Government Policies for Foreign Investors
The Cambodian government actively encourages foreign investment in the real estate sector, reflected in several investor-friendly policies, making it an attractive destination for international investors. Some of the key policies include:
- No restrictions on foreign ownership of property.
- No capital gains tax on property transactions.
- A straightforward and streamlined FPCS registration process.
These policies simplify the investment process and create an attractive environment for foreign investors looking to enter Cambodia's real estate market. The lack of capital gains tax, in particular, enhances the potential return on investment.
- Despite its remarkable growth and potential, Cambodian property remains relatively affordable compared to real estate in other Southeast Asian countries.
- For example, the average price of a villa in the capital city, Phnom Penh, is around $300,000, while the average price of a house is approximately $200,000.
- This affordability is a compelling factor for investors seeking an entry point into a burgeoning market without breaking the bank.
- These compelling reasons make Cambodia a promising destination for investing in villas and houses, offering a high rental yield, capital appreciation potential, favourable government policies, and affordability.
If you're considering real estate investment in Southeast Asia, Cambodia presents an exciting opportunity with substantial growth potential. Explore our property listings for available villas and houses, and feel free to contact us for more information. You can also check out our guide on ways to invest in real estate in Cambodia to know more.
Advantages of Choosing a Villa/House in Cambodia
- Villa offer greater privacy than apartments or condos as they typically have no shared walls.
- You can enjoy your personal space without disturbances in villa in Cambodia.
- Many villa for rent and for sale in Cambodia have private amenities like gardens, pools, and courtyards. You can relax or entertain guests in your tranquil environment.
- Villa communities often feature shared recreational amenities like swimming pools, gyms, clubhouses, and sports courts.
- Residents can enjoy an active and fulfilling lifestyle without leaving the community.
- Cambodia villa for rent or sale are generally more spacious than apartments, providing ample room for families or individuals who value generous living areas.
- You can personalise and arrange the space to your liking.
- Villas in Cambodia typically include larger outdoor areas, like gardens, backyards, or terraces, perfect for outdoor activities, gardening, or simply enjoying the fresh air.
High Rental Yields
- Investing in a villa in Cambodia, rent house in Cambodia, a villa for rent in Cambodia, a house for sale in Cambodia, or a villa house can yield high returns on rent, making it an attractive investment opportunity for those seeking rental income.
- Villa owners can customise their properties to meet their preferences and needs, allowing for a personalized living space.
- Villas in Cambodia are often located in thoughtfully designed neighbourhoods with excellent infrastructure, providing residents with a safe and pleasant living environment.
- Villa living offers a sense of independence and autonomy, as residents have full control over their property, giving you the freedom to make it your own.
- Many villas for rent and home for sale in Cambodia or Cambodia villas incorporate eco-friendly and sustainable features, contributing to an environmentally conscious and responsible lifestyle.
So, whether you’re looking for a house in Cambodia or a villa in Cambodia, IPS experts will assist you in every process. You can also read our guide on house vs villas to know more.
What is Cambodia's Lifestyle Like?
- Cambodians are known for their close-knit communities, where families often live together.
- Elders are respected, and their advice is valued.
- Many Cambodians practice Theravada Buddhism, which means they visit temples, participate in Buddhist ceremonies and lead spiritually inclined lives.
- Cambodian food is a mix of local and regional flavours. You can try dishes like amok, lok lak, and kroeung to get a real taste of Cambodian culture.
- Cambodia boasts a rich cultural heritage, which also impacts property trends.
- Traditional dances, music, and art are a big part of life, and Cambodians love sharing their culture.
- Family is essential, and extended families often live under one roof, offering mutual support and togetherness.
- Leisure activities are about spending time with loved ones. People often visit temples, watch movies, and enjoy traditional games.
City and Countryside
- Life in Cambodia is diverse. Rural areas focus on farming and fishing, while cities like Phnom Penh and Sihanoukville are getting more cosmopolitan.
Nature and Festivals
- Cambodians cherish nature, and they celebrate it through vibrant festivals.
- Living in Cambodia as an expat is affordable, but incomes are usually modest.
- Cambodians are proud of their culture and love sharing it. They're friendly and open to visitors.
Villa versus Townhouse
There are distinct characteristics that differentiate a villa from a townhouse. Both are essentially residential properties and is designed as a home. But you need to look at their attributes before deciding on which type of property to purchase.
History and Characteristics of a Villa
Villa is a structure with large spaces and plenty of areas to use for family gatherings and social occasions. In the olden times, a villa usually refers to country homes used for vacations. They are located in the middle of large
lands and only seasonally occupied.
The idea and use of a villa had changed in recent years. It had evolved from a large farming compound to a seasonal elite getaway and recently, into detached or semi-detached residences of various size and type.
However, much of its function stays the same. The aesthetic qualities of the villa are also retained.
- In Roman times, a villa is a crucial part of complete working agrarian fields that features spacious baths and gardens.
- The main characteristic of a Roman villa is the wings of rooms opening onto a linking portico into an enclosed courtyard. Sometimes it features aisled central halls to emphasize a villa owner's importance in society.
- Villa is often independent buildings linked by enclosed courtyards. Timber is used in the construction of the buildings.
- The structure is fitted with mortises and tenons and put together on stone footings. Timber is replaced by stone buildings in the ceremonial rooms. Large window glass and ironwork window grilles are also used.
- During the Post-Roman Times, the villa is often self-sufficient farmstead. It was economically likened to a village and its inhabitants are called villeins.
- In the 14th and 15th century, villa refers to a country home. It is treated as an aesthetic example of a building used as a home that boasts of an agricultural landscape.
- In Rome, a villa is built for seasonal pleasure. It is oftentimes located near the city from and designated as the family seat of power
- In Venice, they are used as guesthouses and offer itineraries and accommodation for tourists.
- In the 18th century, the villa was used for compact houses in the countryside especially those near the city.
- By the 19th century, the term villa is referred to any free-standing large suburban house in a landscaped plot of land.
- In the mid-19th century, residential houses for the wealthy were mostly large mansion houses built with a very aesthetic masterplan and were also called villa.
- The term 'semi-detached villa' was started by the 20th century. The minimalist mansion, detached villa and single-family detached structures of a villa reminiscent of this century are continued until today.
Types of Villa in Cambodia
Following are the types of houses and villas for rent or sale in Cambodia -
Traditional Khmer Villa
- These villas exude an authentic Cambodian charm with wooden structures, elevated floors, thatched roofs, and traditional Khmer furnishings.
- They're perfect for those seeking a genuine Cambodian experience.
- Combining modern materials with elements of Cambodian and Western design, contemporary villas offer open-plan spaces, private pools, and well-tended gardens.
- They are favoured by those who appreciate a modern lifestyle.
- In prime locations like beachfronts or riverbanks, luxury villas redefine opulence.
- Expect private pools, Jacuzzis, home theatres, and expansive gardens.
- Celebrities and high-net-worth individuals often opt for these lavish estates.
Characteristics of a Townhouse
A townhouse is a type of residential property with terraced housing, often with multiple floors. It is commonly a type of city housing for dwellers that have homes in the countryside.
- Historically, this type of housing is used by wealthy families who have multiple homes. They stay much of the year in their mansions in the countryside and then move to townhouses during the
start of the social season.
- Townhouses are usually built with multiple floors and large living spaces. Its proximity to the city allows occupants to be within a few minutes of business and industrial areas.
- The distinction between a townhouse and an apartment is in the form of ownership. An apartment is usually rented while a townhouse is individually owned. Another characteristic is that a townhouse
occupies multiple levels with its own door while an apartment occupies only a single level in a building with multiple units.
Characteristics of a House in Cambodia
Whether you are looking for a house for sale in Cambodia, Cambodia houses, Cambodia Villa for sale, houses in Cambodia, Cambodia rent house, rent a house in Cambodia, Cambodian houses for sale or villa in Cambodia for sale, the intent provided below will help you with the characteristics for better clarity-
- Many Cambodian households under residential properties in Cambodia opt for open-plan layouts, a design that erases boundaries between living spaces.
- The result? A spacious and breezy ambience that feels uncluttered and inviting.
- Cambodian house architecture smartly capitalises on natural ventilation.
- This clever design ensures the houses stay cool and comfortable, even in Cambodia's sweltering and humid climate.
Outdoor Living Spaces
- Cambodians have a penchant for outdoor living.
- Therefore, it's common to find homes with alluring outdoor areas like balconies, patios, and gardens.
- These spaces not only connect residents with nature but also serve as delightful venues for social gatherings.
Traditional Khmer Design Elements
- Even in modern homes, you'll discover touches of traditional Khmer design.
- Think intricately carved wooden doors and windows, as well as vividly hued tile mosaics.
- These elements honour Cambodia's rich architectural heritage and add an artistic flourish to the houses.
Popular Areas to Rent/Buy Houses and Villas in Cambodia
Home to the famous Angkor Wat.
- Rent: Studios or one-bedroom units start at $300 monthly, and houses and villas at $500+.
- Buy: Prices of houses vary from $100,000 to over $1,000,000.
A coastal city known for its beautiful beaches.
- Rent: Villas and houses start at $500+, and luxury properties can exceed $2,000 monthly.
- Buy: Houses and villas range from $150,000 to $1,500,000.
It is a peaceful city with a rich history.
- Rent: Houses and villas from $200 per month.
- Buy: Houses range from $50,000 to $500,000.
Offers scenic riverside charm.
- Rent: Riverside houses from $400+ per month.
- Buy: Houses and villas range from $70,000 to $700,000.
A coastal paradise with a relaxed vibe.
- Rent: Beachfront villas from $500+ per month.
- Buy: Houses ranges from $100,000 to $1,000,000.
Located in a tranquil coastal setting.
- Rent: Affordable options from $300 per month.
- Buy: Houses and villas from $60,000 to $600,000.
Known for its beaches and development.
- Rent: Houses and villas from $500+, luxury options exceeding $2,000 per month.
- Buy: Houses range from $150,000 to $1,500,000.
Kandal Province (Takhmao)
Offers a suburban escape near Phnom Penh.
- Rent: Affordable options from $300 per month.
- Buy: Choices of house for sale begins from $80,000 to $800,000.
Banteay Meanchey (Serei Saophoan)
It is a charming border town.
- Rent: Houses from $200+ per month.
- Buy: Properties range from $50,000 to $500,000.
It is a picturesque city located on the Mekong River.
- Rent: Affordable options from $300 per month.
- Buy: Houses and villas from $60,000 to $600,000.
Offers beautiful landscapes and historical sites.
- Rent: Affordable options from $200 per month.
- Buy: Houses and villas range from $50,000 to $500,000.
A serene province along the Mekong River.
- Rent: Affordable options from $300 per month.
- Buy: Houses and villas range from $70,000 to $700,000.
A tranquil escape amidst lush forests.
- Rent: Houses from $300 per month.
- Buy: Properties including houses ranges from $80,000 to $800,000.
How can IPS Cambodia help Buy/Rent a House and villa in Cambodia?
Here are the key benefits of choosing IPS Cambodia for your preferences related to Cambodia houses for sale, home for sale in Cambodia, villa for rent and for sale in Cambodia, or rent a house in Cambodia.
Comprehensive Property Listings
- Our website features an extensive and regularly updated database of rental and sale properties throughout Cambodia.
- Our listings encompass various apartments, houses, and villas, catering to various budgets, preferences, and requirements.
- Whether you seek a cosy studio, a family-friendly home, or an upscale penthouse, we offer a diverse selection to meet your needs.
- We understand that finding the ideal property involves more than just browsing listings.
- Our dedicated agents provide personalised consultation services to comprehend your unique requirements and preferences. .
- By attentively listening to your needs, we can offer valuable guidance and assist you in pinpointing options that align with your lifestyle, budget, and location preferences.
Local Real Estate Expertise
- As a reputable real estate agency in Cambodia, we possess an in-depth knowledge of the local market across the country.
- Our experienced agents are well-versed in Cambodia's diverse regions, housing trends, and market dynamics.
- Leveraging our expertise, we offer valuable insights and guidance to help you make well-informed decisions about renting or buying a property in Cambodia.
Property Viewings and Negotiations
- Once you've shortlisted potential properties, we will arrange property viewings at your convenience.
- Our dedicated agents will accompany you during these viewings, provide expert insights, and answer any questions you may have regarding the properties.
- Moreover, we'll assist you in negotiating a favourable lease or purchase terms, ensuring you secure the best possible agreement for your chosen property.
Lease or Purchase Agreement Assistance
- Navigating the process of lease or purchase agreements can be complex, especially in a foreign country.
- But at IPS Cambodia, we simplify this procedure by offering comprehensive assistance with your listing property, property management, property valuations and document processing.
- Our team will thoroughly review the terms and conditions, ensuring your rights and interests are safeguarded.
- We'll guide you through the paperwork, streamlining the entire process for your convenience.
Ongoing Post-Rental or Post-Purchase Support
- Our commitment to your satisfaction doesn't end with the rental or purchase process.
- We provide exceptional post-rental or post-purchase support to address any issues or concerns that may arise during your occupancy or ownership.
- Whether you require assistance with maintenance requests, utility connections, or general inquiries, our dedicated team is just a phone call away, ready to ensure your experience in Cambodia is hassle-free and enjoyable.
Step-by-Step Guide on Buying/Renting a House & Villa in Cambodia
Step 1 - Reach Out to a Real Estate Agency
- Begin the process for a Cambodia house for sale or a villa for rent and for sale in Cambodia by contacting a respected real estate agency in Cambodia, such as IPS Cambodia.
- Share your specific requirements, including location preferences, budget constraints, and your desired features in a property.
- The initial conversation allows the agency to comprehend your needs and initiates the search for appropriate rental or purchase options.
Step 2 - Provide Detailed Requirements
- During your conversation with the real estate agency, it's crucial to provide comprehensive information regarding your requirements.
- Be specific about the number of bedrooms, property size, amenities you desire, and any other particular characteristics you're looking for.
- The more detailed your input, the better the agency can match your criteria with available properties in their extensive database.
Step 3 - Property Selection
- Following the discussion of your requirements, the real estate agency will utilize its database to identify properties that align with your specified criteria.
- They will then present you with a curated selection of available houses or villas, streamlining the search process.
Step 4 - Property Visit
- After shortlisting potential properties, the next step is to schedule visits. The real estate agency will arrange appointments to inspect the properties you're interested in.
- During these visits, carefully assess the overall condition, available amenities, and specific features that are important to you.
- Make a note of any potential maintenance or repair needs.
Step 5 - Negotiation
- Upon identifying a property that meets your expectations, it's time to negotiate terms and make an offer.
- Collaborate closely with the real estate agency to establish a fair rental or purchase price and any additional terms or conditions required.
- The agency will facilitate the negotiation process for the land price, acting as an intermediary between you and the property owner.
Step 6 - Signing the Agreement
- After reaching an agreement, the next stage is to sign the rental agreement or purchase agreement.
- Be prepared with all the essential documents needed for the agreement, which may include proof of identity, income verification, and more.
- The real estate agency will provide the necessary paperwork, including the lease or purchase agreement and any required legal documents.
- It's crucial to meticulously review the agreement to ensure all agreed-upon terms are accurately included before signing.
- Seek clarification for any points that may be unclear or necessitate further explanation.
- Additionally, be aware of the legal considerations concerning renting or buying a house or villa in Cambodia.
- These may differ for expatriates and locals, so consulting with an attorney can provide more clarity.
Step 7 - Moving and Settling In
Once you have selected your new house or villa, there are several steps to ensure a smooth transition. If you're moving significantly or have substantial furniture, consider hiring a reputable company. Some well-regarded moving services in Cambodia include AGS International Movers, Asian Tigers, MRB Trucking, and others. To facilitate the moving process:
- Request a quote from your chosen moving company and schedule your relocation.
- Ensure you have all the necessary paperwork for customs clearance, particularly if you're moving internationally.
- Before packing, declutter and organize your belongings to eliminate unnecessary items.
- Clearly label your moving boxes to make unpacking easier.
- Consider obtaining insurance for your valuable items during the move.
Once you've settled into your new property, several actions are essential:
- Change the locks on doors for security.
- Set up utilities such as electricity, water, and gas.
- Arrange for internet and cable TV services.
- Unpack and organize your belongings to make your new space functional and comfortable.
- Personalise and decorate your new home to reflect your preferences.
Step 8 - Community Integration
- After settling into your new residence, you should get involved in the local community.
- Show respect for local customs and take the opportunity to learn about Cambodian culture and traditions.
- Joining a local club or group, participating in volunteer activities, or attending community events can be wonderful ways to engage with your new community.
Step 9 - Property Management
- After renting, consider contacting property management services for maintenance and upkeep of your rented space, addressing safety and security concerns, requesting additional services, clarifying lease-related matters, seeking assistance with general inquiries, managing community issues, and providing feedback.
Step 10 - Maintenance and Repair
- If you encounter maintenance or repair issues within your house or villa, promptly report them to the property management team.
- They will dispatch a maintenance worker to address the problem. The time needed for resolution may vary depending on the severity of the issue, with the management team providing an approximate timeframe for resolution.
Step 11 - Enjoy the Stay
- Congratulations! With the rental or purchase agreement finalized and all necessary formalities completed, you can fully enjoy your new house or villa in Cambodia.
- Move in, make the space your own, and take advantage of the amenities and features that attract you to the property.
- If any issues or concerns arise during your stay, don't hesitate to contact your real estate agency for assistance and support.
What to pick for your next residence?
A villa and a townhouse both offer a luxurious type of accommodation and their own unique charm. Historically, they are designed for elite residents as a status symbol of their wealth and power. In modern times, their difference lies more on the area with which they are built and the space of the grounds surrounding the structure.
A villa offers more space to the occupants, often times have a garden and a huge lawn area, and is located away from the more urban areas. Its charm lies in the lush greenery, the over-sized living spaces and the quiet residential area where they are built.
A townhouse, on the other hand, usually have lesser space. The land with which a townhouse is built is small, the spaces maximized. A townhouse still has elegant furnishings and speaks of class. But it is usually inside the urban areas and city centers. It allows the occupants ease of transportation to their place of business, and the convenience of living amidst the center of all the activity.
In Cambodia, both types of residential homes are available. Our listings have a wide range of options for villa and townhouse properties. A townhouse may be found in the major cities like Sihanoukville, Siem Reap, and Phnom Penh. While villas are available in the surrounding areas.
Houses for Sale and Rent in Cambodia's Top Residential Provinces
Prime Houses/Villas for Sale in Phnom Penh
House/Villa for Sale in BKK
- House/Villa for Sale in BKK
- House/Villa for Sale in BKK 3, BKK
- House/Villa for Sale in Toul Svay Prey 1 BKK
- House/Villa for Sale in Toul Svay Prey 2 BKK
- House/Villa for Sale in Tumnup Teuk BKK
House/Villa for Sale in Khan Chbar Ampov
- House/Villa for Sale in Nirouth Khan Chbar Ampov
- House/Villa for Sale in Preaek Aeng Khan Chbar Ampov
- House/Villa for Sale in Preaek Pra Khan Chbar Ampov
- House/Villa for Sale in Preaek Thmei Khan Chbar Ampov
- House/Villa for Sale in Veal Sbov Khan Chbar Ampov
House/Villa for Sale in Chroy Changvar
House/Villa for Sale in Chamkarmon
- House/Villa for Sale in Chamkarmon
- House/Villa for Sale in Toul Tum Poung 1 Chamkarmon
- House/Villa for Sale in Tonle Bassac Chamkarmon
- House/Villa for Sale in Toul Tum Poung 2 Chamkarmon
- House/Villa for Sale in Phsar Daeum Thkov Chamkarmon
- House/Villa for Sale in Boeung Trabek Chamkarmon
House/Villa for Sale in Daun Penh
- House/Villa for Sale in Chakto Mukh Daun Penh
- House/villa for Sale in Srah Chork Daun Penh
- House/villa for Sale in Wat Phnom Daun Penh
House/Villa for Sale in Toul Kork
House/Villa for Sale in Khan Por Sen Chey
- House/villa for Sale in Khan Por Sen Chey
- House/Villa for Sale in Chaom Chau 1 Khan Por Sen Chey
- House/Villa for Sale in Kakab 1 Khan Por Sen Chey
House/Villa for Sale in Sen Sok
- House/Villa for Sale in Sen Sok
- House/Villa for Sale in Phnom Penh Thmey Sen Sok
- House/Villa for Sale in Teuk Thla Sen Sok
House/Villa for Sale in Khan Meanchey
House/Villa for Sale in Khan 7 Makara
- House/Villa for Sale in Sangkat Mittapheap Khan 7 Makara
- House/Villa for Sale in Veal Vong Khan 7 Makara
Prime Houses/Villas for Rent in Phnom Penh
House/Villa for Rent in Khan Chbar Ampov
- House/Villa for Rent in Khan Chbar Ampov
- House/Villa for Rent in Nirouth Khan Chbar Ampov
- House/Villa for Rent in Preaek Aeng Khan Chbar Ampov
- House/Villa for Rent in Preaek Pra Khan Chbar Ampov
- House/Villa for Rent in Preaek Thmei Khan Chbar Ampov
- House/Villa for Rent in Veal Sbov Khan Chbar Ampov
House/Villa for Rent in Chroy Changvar
- House/Villa for Rent in Chroy Changvar
- House/Villa for Rent in Bak Kaeng Chroy Changvar
- House/Villa for Rent in Koh Dach Chroy Changvar
- House/Villa for Rent in Preak Leab Chroy Changvar
- House/Villa for Rent in Sangkat Chroy Changvar Chroy Changvar
House/Villa for Rent in Daun Penh
- House/Villa for Rent in Daun Penh
- House/Villa for Rent in Boeung Raing Daun Penh
- House/Villa for Rent in Chakto Mukh Daun Penh
- House/Villa for Rent in Wat Phnom Daun Penh
- House/Villa for Rent in Srah Chork Daun Penh
House/Villa for Rent in Khan Dangkao
House/Villa for Rent in Khan Meanchey
- House/Villa for Rent in Khan Meanchey
- House/Villa for Rent in Boeung Tumpun 1 Khan Meanchey
- House/Villa for Rent in Boeung Tumpun 2 Khan Meanchey
- House/Villa for Rent in Chak Angrae Kraom Khan Meanchey
- House/Villa for Rent in Steung Meanchey 1 Khan Meanchey
House/Villa for Rent in BKK
- House/Villa for Rent in BKK
- House/Villa for Rent in BKK1 BKK
- House/Villa for Rent in BKK3 BKK
- House/Villa for Rent in Toul Svay Prey 2 BKK
House/Villa for Rent in Sen Sok
- House/Villa for Rent in Sen Sok
- House/Villa for Rent in Teuk Thla Sen Sok
- House/Villa for Rent in Phnom Penh Thmey Sen Sok
House/Villa for Rent in Khan Por Sen Chey
House/Villa for Rent in Kamboul
House/Villa for Rent in Chamkarmon
- House/Villa for Rent in Chamkarmon
- House/Villa for Rent in Boeung Trabek Chamkarmon
- House/Villa for Rent in Phsar Daeum Thkov Chamkarmon
- House/Villa for Rent in Tonle Bassac Chamkarmon
- House/Villa for Rent in Toul Tum Poung 1 Chamkarmon
- House/Villa for Rent in Toul Tum Poung 2 Chamkarmon
House/Villa for Rent in Russey Keo
- House/Villa for Rent in Russey Keo
- House/Villa for Rent in Chrang Chamres 1 Russey Keo
- House/Villa for Rent in Chrang Chamres 2 Russey Keo
- House/Villa for Rent in Sangkat Russey Keo Russey Keo
- House/Villa for Rent in Toul Sangke 1 Russey Keo
House/Villa for Rent in Toul Kork
Prime Houses/Villa for Sale in Siem Reap
House/Villa for Sale in Krong Siem Reap
- Villa for Sale in Krong Siem Reap
- Villa for Sale in Chong Knies Krong Siem Reap
- Villa for Sale in Chreav Krong Siem Reap
- Villa for Sale in Kouk Chak Krong Siem Reap
- Villa for Sale in Krabei Riel Krong Siem Reap
- Villa for Sale in Sala Kamreuk Krong Siem Reap
- Villa for Sale in Sambour Krong Siem Reap
- Villa for Sale in Sangkat Siem Reap Krong Siem Reap
- Villa for Sale in Slor Kram Krong Siem Reap
- Villa for Sale in Sra Ngae Krong Siem Reap
- Villa for Sale in Svay Dangkum Krong Siem Reap
House/Villa for Sale in Prasat Bakong
- Villa for Sale in Bakong Prasat Bakong
- Villa for Sale in Kandaek Prasat Bakong
- Villa for Sale in Prasat Bakong
House/Villa for Sale in Puok
House/Villa for Sale in Banteay Srei
House/Villa for Sale in Sangkat Puok
Prime Houses/Villas for Rent in Siem Reap
House/Villa for rent in Krabei Riel
- House/Villa for Rent in Prasat Bakong
- House/Villa for Rent in Bakong Prasat Bakong
- House/Villa for Rent in Kandaek Prasat Bakong
House/Villa for rent in Kouk Chak
House/Villa for rent in Slor Kram
House/Villa for rent in Svay Dangkum
Frequently Asked Question
- The average price range for a house in Cambodia can vary significantly depending on location, size, and amenities.
- On average, you can find houses ranging from $50,000 to $500,000 or more.
- Yes, IPS can help you find houses in specific neighbourhoods of Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.
- Our extensive database and local market knowledge offer various options in your preferred areas.
- When deciding between buying a house or a condominium in Cambodia, consider factors like budget, space requirements, privacy, and long-term goals.
- Houses offer more space and privacy, while condos often include amenities and require less maintenance.
- Cambodia does not currently impose property taxes on the purchase of houses.
- However, there may be other fees associated with the purchase.
- While Cambodia generally encourages foreign investment, there are restrictions on land ownership.
- Foreigners can own a house but not the land it sits on. Leasehold agreements are common for land use.
- Aside from the property price, additional costs may include legal fees, transfer taxes, and agent commissions.
- These fees can vary based on the property's value and location.
- Yes, IPS can help you find a home for sale in Cambodia or a villa for sale in Cambodia suitable for families with children.
- We consider your family's needs and guide you to family-friendly properties.
- Look for amenities such as a secure neighbourhood, proximity to schools, healthcare facilities, markets, and recreational areas.
- Reliable utilities and infrastructure are also important.
- While some housing developments may have maintenance or homeowner association fees, they are not as common in Cambodia as in other countries.
- Check with the property developer or seller for any associated fees.
- Buying a house in Cambodia typically takes a few weeks to a few months, depending on factors like negotiations, paperwork, and legal processes.
- The resale value of house for sale in Cambodia's real estate market can be appreciated over time, especially in popular and developing areas.
- Consult with real estate experts for insights on specific locations.
- Yes, IPS can assist with property management and rental services for Cambodia villas you purchase through them.
- We offer comprehensive support for both property owners and tenants.